Wednesday 7 December 2011

Amarya Beauty Box - December

I was excited to receive my December Amarya box before I left for work this morning!  Included is a full size Christmas gift from REN worth £28!  The set contains Neroli & Grapefruit Body Wash and Body Cream (both 200ml). I've used the Rose Otto set before - lovely products so interested to try these ones.

The set comes in a beautiful gift box.  REN collaborated with de Gournay (a wallpaper company).  The designs are taken from Japanese and Korean hand-painted wallpaper designs.


Also included is a 10g sample of Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream and a spray vial of the new scent range by Acorelle in Citrus Verbena which you can find out about here.  It smells citrus-y and fresh.

I'm really pleased with the box this month x

11 comments:

  1. Considering that is worth £28 that's really good to be included in the box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These REN bottles are huge. That's a great box. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, yet another beauty box brand! Can't believe we STILL don't get a version of beauty boxes in my country! Pfff, we'll probably catch up on that trend 2 years later, as always... Enjoy your treats, hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shopuntilyoudrop, definitely a good box this month! x

    @Alex, I know! A great box, esp as I was a bit disappointed last month x

    @cbsg5861, I know! Awwh that's a shame - hope you can get one soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got the weleda oil in the glossybox so to get it in the amarya box was a let down last month. hope the amarya boxes are all the same this month as mines waiting at the postie and i cant wait to get it.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this, how neat though....


    Check out my MAC GIVEAWAY! and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @sparkle beauty blog, I think they are, going by other blogs. Oh the agony of the wait - hope you enjoy when you pick it up x

    @Summer-Raye, its really cool! Will do x

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, this is amazing, a full size ren set!! aaah! I wish i was subscribed to this box now! I love ren products! I used 'em in a hotel I was staying in once and I was a bit cheeky and brought a few back with me, lol!! I haven't seen any reviews on this box but I think I need to check it out now, looks really good! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. @blog-a-beauté, I know! I was super-excited! I've used the rose otto range and loved the products so excited to try x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sound of those products :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Claire Louise, really pleased with the box this month! x

    ReplyDelete