Tuesday 27 December 2011

Beauty Christmas Gifts

I got some really amazing beauty related Christmas gifts!  I love them all and can't wait to use them.

My hubby got me the Origins Ginger gift set (I sent him the link to the one I wanted!) and the gorgeous little Jo Malone set was a complete surprise!  I love it.



My mum and dad got me the Prada Candy Gift set - my favourite perfume of the moment.  It comes with 75ml of Shower gel and Body Lotion.


My sister and her family gave me a Sanctuary gift set.  Also the box is great for storing stuff.


One of my friends gave me a Lush gift set and Molton Brown handcream - which smells amazing.


My in-laws gave me a Lush gift card and a Boots gift card (I can't wait to hit the sales!)


12 comments:

  1. You got some really lovely gifts! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Claire Louise, I know! Love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... You got some really good stuff! I can't wait to get a chance to try Prada Candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Emerald City, I was really pleased. The Prada Candy is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some amazing gifts! Prada candy smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jayne, I know I was so lucky. Love Prada Candy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, lucky girl!! That sanctuary box looks really good with the different compartments. The origins set is also one of my favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Alex, I know! I definitely need some storage for beauty stuff esp as I went to the sales today :) I always like getting Origins Ginger at Xmas time x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - nice stuff there! I got the Prada gift set (but without the shower gel) as an early Christmas present from Mr TBB's duty free travelling... I actually think he paid more than it would've cost in the UK, but I'm not telling him that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @TheBristolBeautyBlog, I know I was well spoiled! Nice early Xmas gift! I'm loving the perfume x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great gifts you have got, you have been a very good girl according to Santa : ) Love Jo Malone products too : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Lila, ;) Jo Malone divine x

    ReplyDelete