Monday 30 January 2012

Sleep-Over

On Saturday we had a sleep-over at my mum and dads (as it was my niece's birthday on Saturday and my mum's on Sunday).  We went for lunch to House for an Art Lover which has an amazing cafe!  The house is really interesting to look around too.  It was designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh and is well worth a visit if you are ever in Glasgow.

It also has a nice wee shop and I bought these - 


I just love the cute little heart cushion!  I also picked up Scottish Fine Soaps Au Lait Hand Lotion 300ml (they have this in the toilets with the hand wash and its gorgeous - I'll get the hand wash next time!)

Here are the products I took with me for my night away (very restrained I thought - even if I did take two eye creams!) x


6 comments:

  1. I love House for an Art Lover, I actually considered getting married there but the layout didn't work for us. Sounds like a lovely weekend, hope your week follows suit! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow! thank you! you too have a great week x

      Delete
  2. I love that little cushion. So cute!!

    Callmesnakke

    ReplyDelete