Sunday 25 March 2012

Green People Moisturising Shower Bath Wash 200ml

This is another one I found in the Natural Health Beauty Awards 2012 supplement - it received a Highly Commended Award.




Green People Moisturising Shower Bath Wash 200ml with neroli, mandarin and marshmallow - it smells amazing really fruity.  I bought mine from Naturisimo for £9.86 with free postage (and 4 Juice Beauty free sachet samples).

The gel is really thick so you only need a tiny bit to get a really good lather.  Can  be used on body and face (avoiding eye area) which makes it great for going to the gym/holidays.  Leaves skin soft and delicately scented.  Free from SLS, parabens, colourants and synthetic fragrances.  The packaging is recyclable.  Do you use any Green People products?

2 comments:

  1. I love fruity scents and this sounds lovely. I don't think I've tried anything from Green People before.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really gorgeous I'd recommend very uplifting x

      Delete