Thursday 10 May 2012

Amarya - May

I was excited to get home last night and find my Amarya Beauty Box waiting for me! It's fab - for once I hadn't peeked at any spoilers!


Here is what is included this month:

A full size Terre d'Oc Gloss Sublime Shine Lip Gloss in shade Grenade Benoa worth £14.95.  A really wearable shade which lightly colours the lips.  It's enriched with coconut butter to moisturise.  Love this, feels really nice on the lips.

Another full size, Lavera All-Round Cream worth £6.95 with organic shea butter and almond oil.  Suitable for all skin types.  Super moisturising.  Will look forward to trying it out as I love body products.

A 5ml sample of AD Skin Synergy Nourish Night Treatment Face Oil (I think this was in a recent Latest in Beauty box which I didn't get).  Always pleased to try skincare and I especially like treatment oils.

Finally, a sample vial of Tous H20 EDT a floral scent with lavender and lemon.  In association with Oxfam a percentage of the sales will help to provide 15 litres of drinking water for someone in a developing country.

Amarya are asking beauty box subscribers to review & win.  Every month they will give away 3 beauty boxes plus a goodie bag to random subscribers who write a review and post it on the website.

A great box, what are your thoughts?

10 comments:

  1. I got the oil in my LIB box a few months ago. Love it. Would actually consider paying for the full size too. My skin looks radiant when I wake up in te morning.

    Let us know how it works for you! :)

    Lovely box!

    Lola ..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Can't wait to try it! Really pleased with this month's box x

      Delete
  2. I like the brand Lavera, I haven't tried this cream but have tried some from the fruity spa range they have. I like that Lavera has a basic range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried this cream either but love their Rose Garden bath salts and body oil x

      Delete
  3. Love this box, tried the oil last night and my face felt so soft this morning :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am never disappointed with the Amarya box, must try the oil tonight x

      Delete
  4. The oil sounds interesting, its great that Amarya includes full sized products every month too. Much better value for money than some other boxes.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are the best box and fab you get at least one full size product every month x

      Delete
  5. Hey hun, lovely review I also have this months box and I thought that the products were great. I adore the lip gloss, have not trialed the night oild out yet but it smells fab. The all round cream is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! again a fab box - loving everything in it x

      Delete