Sunday 9 September 2012

Beautylishious - September

I've only had a Beautylishious bag once before in April and you can read my review here.  I'd seen a spoiler on Facebook for an item in the September box - Wella SP Balance Scalp Serum which retails at £14.95 on the Salon Skincare Website.

The goodies now come in a bright pink organza bag with leopard print tissue paper and the little "handmade with love" heart - very pretty.


Onto the contents:


Wella SP Balance Scalp Serum 100ml - full size product.  An intensive strengthening serum for fuller and stronger hair.  To use - massage into the scalp and do not rinse out, use up to three times a week.  I'm just a bit worried this  will make my hair greasy - I'll try at on a day I'm not going into work.

Murad Exfoliating Blemish Treatment Gel 30ml - for healing and clearing blemishes and preventing new ones from forming.  I sometimes get spots on my chin so looking forward to trying this out.  To use - apply a thin layer over face and neck - I'll just use this on the area affected.

St Ives Apricot Invigorating Scrub 30ml - I used to use this scrub years ago.  Full size at Superdrug 150ml currently retails at £1.99. A handy size for weekends away/try me size.

Valentino Valentina EDP  1.5ml sample vial - this smells quite nice.  With notes of bergamot, white alba truffle, orange blossom, wild strawberry, cedar and amber.  30ml retails at £33.99.  I love trying new scents.

Bags cost £12 per month. There is no subscription and you can come and go as you please month by month.  Did you get one?  What are your thoughts?

@HBeautylishious

9 comments:

  1. This looks like such a good idea!

    I'm having my first ever giveaway at the moment, so feel free to check out my blog and enter!
    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra! Thanks so much for the follow, I'm now your newest GFC follower too :))

    Hope your having a wonderful weekend!
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! You've got a fab blog and thanks for the follow back :) x

      Delete
  3. Wella serum sounds good... looking forward to hear if it works and your review. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not tried the serum but am a fan of Wella SP products xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me on twitter. I signed up to receive this, looks great xxxx Laura
    Laurziemack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete