Sunday 21 October 2012

Estee Lauder Private Collection - Tuberose Gardenia EDP


I picked up this perfume recently in the Harvey Nichols GWP offer.  You can see my post here.

I've owned this perfume once before - I bought it in Harrods (on a rare trip to London) before it was available nationwide.

It retails at £59 for 30ml and £90 for 75ml.

It is simply exquisite - with top notes of neroli, lilac and rosewood, middle notes of Tuberose Natural Intact, Gardenia, Orange Flower Natural Intact, Jasmine and White Lily, with base notes of Carnation and Vanilla Bourbon (Nature Intact - special technology is used to make this true to the natural flower scent).  As the scent develops you can smell all the notes.

Aerin Lauder originally created this perfume for herself and her closest friends.

The cap (hammered gold texture) is inspired by a neckace Aerin inherited from her grandmother, Estee Lauder.

It is a gorgeous and special scent.  There is also a body creme available at £55 for 200ml.  Have you tried this scent before?  There are also two other Private Collection scents available - Amber Ylang Ylang and Jasmine White Moss.

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, might have to give this a try. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think that EL does extremely good fragrances and they are never generic, trouble is I can never get over my weird dislike of the range, it is a silly dislike and I hold my hands up to my sillyness. This sounds lovely though, thank you for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever heard of or saw this before. It sounds really lovely.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love it - it tends to be stocked in Harvey Nics, Harrods etc. It's a really special scent x

      Delete
  4. most definitely exquisite - thanks for introducing me to it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete