Thursday 11 October 2012

Myroo Natural Skincare




Myroo is an independent natural skincare company owned by Rachael Dunseath, based in Harrogate.  Rachael hand makes the luxurious body and skincare items which are free from parabens, SLS and palm oil.  The products contain essential oils, plant oils and butters.  All packaging is recyclable (as well as looking pretty on the bathroom shelf).

I ordered the Starflower and Orange Blossom Cleanser & Cloth (£14 - 26g) and Rachael very kindly upgraded my order so I could try the Starflower and Orange Blossom Skin Boost Facial Serum (normally £15  - 12g).

Both products smell amazing!  I have been using the cleansing oil at night before bed and I have found it to be very effective at removing stubborn eye make up and daily grime.  With an uplifting (and gorgeous!) scent.  I have been enjoying making this part of my cleansing routine.  A real pampering "spa" type product.  It also comes with a good sized muslin cloth.

To use - apply to dry skin (3-4 pumps) and gently massage to remove all make up.  Remove with rinsed out muslin cloth.  Leaves skin radiant and clean.  Splash the face with cold water and pat dry.  Follow with the Skin Boost Facial Serum.

The serum has the same scent as the cleanser making this a really lovely duo to use.  Light and easily absorbed, helps reduce fine lines and makes skin soft and nourished.

To use - up to twice a day or when your skin needs some extra care.  Apply a few drops at bedtime or under your daily moisturiser.  Both products are suitable for all skin types.

There are also some lovely body products in the range.  Ones I'm fancying trying next are - Bath Fizz - Mint TeaJasmine and Frangipani Bath and Body Oil and Lemon Body Butter.

Have you tried any items from Myroo?

6 comments:

  1. Both of these products sound lovely, I love cleansing oils and anything with a gorgeous scent is a winner for me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound lovely, you always find the best independent companies :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) they are lovely I'd recommend them x

      Delete
  3. I'm Yorkshire based and very keen on the idea of such lovely companies being based in my neck of the woods, will definitly check these out, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm sure you will love the products! x

      Delete