Thursday 4 October 2012

Rodin Olio Lusso Lip Balm




I've been lusting after Rodin Olio Lusso products for a while but at £92 for the face oil, £68 for the body oil and £60 for the hair oil they will be products always on my wish list.

The Lip Balm retails at £23 for 5g and comes in a stylish chunky plastic case which is boxed and cellophane wrapped making it a great gift.

A sheer lip balm lightly scented with jasmine and neroli.  Fans include Kate Moss and Helena Christensen.

The collection is created by Linda Rodin, stylist and former fashion editor at Harper's Bazaar.

The balm contains the same "skin rescuing" essential oils as the elixirs and also contains argan oil, shea butter, beeswax and castor seed oil.

Leaves the lips glossy and super moisturised.  Packaging is recyclable and the balm is 100% natural, suitable for vegetarians and cruelty free.

I'm really enjoying using it and I'd buy it again although I'd have liked the scent to be a bit stronger.  I bought it from Naturisimo who offer free P&P, special offers and samples.

Have you used this lip balm?  What is your favourite?

10 comments:

  1. uh oh. another on the birthday wish list!! why are these so expensive unfair xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) but it should last for a few months x

      Delete
  2. I dont think I've ever heard of this brand but the balm looks lovely!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I've been lusting after the products from afar! x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for blogging, very helpful!

    Maybe you would like to follow each other?
    www.umostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) you have a lovely blog, followed! x

      Delete
  4. I have not heard of the brand! But I will definitely check them out. My favorite balm is definitely the Rosebud Perfume Co minted rose lip balm. (http://m.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?productId=P164932 )

    Very hydrating, smells great, sheer tint and reasonably priced! And it gives shine like a gloss without being sticky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to have Sephora in the UK - I drool when I look at the website x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite lip balm is the Hurraw SPF15 lip balm for the day and for the night I love the organic pharmacy lip and eye cream! I have tried the Rodin facial oil and I think its totally overrated, I'd never pay £30 for it let alone £92 for it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh ones I've not tried before! Good to know ;) x

      Delete