Sunday 11 November 2012

Bellevue Sencha Green Tea

Bellevue Tea's Sencha Green is the best green tea I have ever tasted!  This is not the first time I've posted about it.  You can read about my favourite teas here.

I placed an order earlier this week and I picked up my tea at the post office yesterday.


Made with leaves picked on highland estates in Sri Lanka.  Smelling like cut-grass, it has a fresh green taste.  Served without milk and brewed not for too long.  It's also full of antioxidants and can help you relax.  The best tasting green tea I've found - and I've tried loads!

Retailing at £2.50 for 25 bags plus a flat rate P&P charge of £3.50.  I stocked up and bought six boxes.

Delicious! Especially drunk from a favourite mug. Karen, from Memories Made in Silver made me two gorgeous olive mugs.  So my favourite tea in my favourite mug - ah such a simple pleasure!

4 comments:

  1. Mmm this sounds good! Love green tea :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone says how great green tea is and I wanted to try it for a while so I am going to pick this up x

    ReplyDelete