Thursday 13 December 2012

Advent Calendar - Days 11, 12 & 13

On Day 11 I got Jo Hansford Intensive Masque (40ml).  Smells great and is a rich cream which promise to leave hair healthy.  Looking forward to trying this out.



On day 12 I got Balance Me Radiance Face Oil (10ml).  This retails at £15.  A 100% natural oil rich in Buriti Nut Oil, Roman chamomile, yarrow and benzoin.  I've tried this before and I really liked it.



Today, Day 13 I received - St Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion 50ml - a lightweight cream which gives an instant even golden tan which just washes off.  Looking forward to trying this.



What are your thoughts?

10 comments:

  1. Really wish I'd gotten one of these calendars for myself now! Heard good things about the Jo Hansford mask x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's now half price at £29.95 tempted to get another! LOL x

      Delete
  2. So jealous of everyone with this funky beauty calendars! I should of been more prepared :(

    Would of loved to wake up to beauty treat for 25 days... next year!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are fab! I had the Selfridges one last Christmas. Fancy the Liz Earle one next year x

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous right now! I don't even have a chocolate one. :(( hahaha xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwh! that is just so bad :( x

    ReplyDelete