Wednesday 26 December 2012

Balm Balm Relax Bath & Shower Oil

I received this mini Balm Balm bath oil in my recent Latest in Beauty Pampering Stocking Filler Box.  It retails at £6 for 5ml and comes in its own little organza bag with a little information card.

A little box containing all the range costs £24.99 for 7 and contains - Balance, Calm, Detox, Indulge, Recover, Refresh and Relax.  You can see more details here.



Relax Bath oil is scented with essential oils of rose geranium, mandarin, lavender and ylang ylang and is gorgeous!  It helps de-stress and release tension.  I loved using this and very tempted by the set above!

To use: add up to half of the bottle to your bath or apply to a damp flannel for use in the shower.

In an emergency dab one drop on pulse points for instant relaxing and calming.

The oil is 100% organic and free from all chemical nasties.

You can see Balm Balm's website here and follow on Twitter @BalmBalm

7 comments:

  1. Lovely!

    algopasaconmeryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make such a gorgeous gift! It looks lovely :)
    Gem xx

    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I found you through the I love my Blog. Please stop by and say hi when you get a minute.. Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound divine, I would love them all x

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete