Tuesday 18 December 2012

Jo Hansford Intensive Masque 40ml

On Day 11 of my Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar I received a 40ml tube of Jo Hansford Intensive Masque.

Jo is an icon in the field of hair colouring.  I'd not tried any of her products before.  I love this hair masque and I'll definitely be checking other products in her range now.



The masque protects and enhances colour treated hair.  It smells of grapefruit and is gorgeous!  A rich cream which you can use daily or weekly after shampooing.

To use - after shampooing towel dry your hair and apply over the hair concentrating on the ends.  Leave for 5 minutes and then rinse.  I've only used this twice since I got it but I've found it leaves my hair healthy looking, nourished, silky, soft and glossy.

Clients of Jo say this product is "a little pot of magic".

Retails at £27 for 150ml

Have you used this or any other Jo Hansford products?

No comments:

Post a Comment