Monday 17 December 2012

NEOM Scent with Love Gift Set

Each month Amarya offer Beauty Box subscribers 20% off any of the products featured in the box.  In December we received a mini NEOM Bath Oil.  I decided to treat myself to the NEOM Scent with Love set which arrived on Saturday afternoon.  I had also accumulated a few points so the set cost £24.96 instead of £35.




Included is:

Tranquility Organic Bath Oil 30ml - Lavender, Sweet Basil & Jasmine

Sensuous Body Wash & Lotion both 50ml - with Ylang Ylang, Frankincense & Patchouli. I've used these a couple of times and they are purely pampering and smell gorgeous. 

Complete Bliss Organic Hand Cream 50ml - scented with Moroccan Blush Rose, Lime & Black Pepper.  I've just finished a tube of this amazing hand cream which I reviewed here.

Do you use any NEOM products?

No comments:

Post a Comment