Wednesday 12 December 2012

Origins Christmas Bauble

Mez at All Made Up very kindly offered to pick me up an Origins Christmas Bauble which is only available at Selfridges.  She got several of us ladies at Balmy But Beautiful one which was so kind of her - Thanks Mez! (They cost £5 plus £2.20 P&P). Thanks for the cute wrapping too and the sweeties!





Included is:

GinZing Eye Cream 5ml - super excited to try this - read so many great reviews

Plantscription Anti-Ageing Serum 7ml

Plantscription Anti-Ageing Eye Treatment 5ml

Modern Friction 5ml

Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask 7ml

The only product I've tried is Modern Friction so reviews will follow.  Have you bought any Origins Christmas gifts?

16 comments:

  1. this looks so nice, it got a lot of good products in it! c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gifts like this. Reasonably priced and a good few products to try. I really want to get the charcoal mask.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab I wish more counters stocked it though x

      Delete
  3. This looks lovely, and at a decent price too... i may be ordering myself one on pay day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great price! Not sure they are available now :(

      Delete
  4. I went to order myself one of these the other day and they were out of stock, I'm gutted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wish to have that product. i know, my step daughter been using it and her skin looks gorgeous. anyway, pricey but good, lol.. have a good day..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing little set, can't wait to try. You too x

      Delete
  6. It was my pleasure. Still haven't used any of it myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I tried the GinZing Eye Cream this morning and it seems fab! Thanks again Mez x

      Delete
  7. I bought the set of two of these for £10 so I could give one to my mum and one to my partner as the products look pretty unisex to me. Gorgeous little Christmas presents! x

    www.lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely (and so good you can give them away!) Sure they will love them x

      Delete
  8. I tried getting one of these yesterday and they'd sold out, gutted :(

    ReplyDelete