Wednesday 9 January 2013

Amarya Beauty Box Review - January 2013

Oh WOW super excited by my Amarya box this month!  Items I already love and one from a brand I've not heard of before.  A really brilliant box to chase away the January blues!


Three Gielly Green products - all 50ml - Classic Shampoo, Classic Conditioner and Hand & Body Wash.  These luxury travel sizes retail at £5 each.  You can see my thoughts on the Repair Travel Kit here.


Also included is a 10ml mini of one of my favourite bath oils ever - REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil.  I actually included it in my bath oils post on Monday and you can see it here.

The fourth item is from a brand I've not heard of before - Oxygen - Purifying Honey Masque which helps to repair and calm winter damaged skin. It smells gorgeous and comes in a travel size tube.

I just love my January Amarya box.  What are your thoughts?

20 comments:

  1. Ah this does look good! Gutted I cancelled :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing - still waiting for mine to be delivered :( Hopefully it arrives today! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I'm still glad I don't have this subscription anymore though, saves me a bit every month! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really pleased with it this month and the fact that I'll use everything! x

      Delete
  4. That masque sounds fab - I'd love to try it. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells so lovely looking forward to trying it x

      Delete
  5. Great box, i would be really pleased with everything too.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this has been my favourite month ever! x

      Delete
  6. oooh, looks like a box worth having this month x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks AMAZING! Gutted I cancelled now! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! All things you would love :( x

      Delete
    2. I cancelled too, it's such a gamble every month. They are selling these for £15 on the website and the sale is still on so people can get them for nearly the same price as they would if they were subscribed which is nice. I would rather pay a bit more and know that I will use the contents. This should have been the Christmas box. x

      Delete
    3. I agree it would have been a great Christmas box! I already love REN and Gielly Green x

      Delete
  8. I always regret not investing in Amarya beauty boxes each month as the products always look amazing! Especially have been wanting to try the REN rose otto bath oil for ages, so I think I'm definitely signing up for next month so I won't miss out anymore! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The REN Rose Otto bath oil is amazing! One of my favourites! Lately though the box has been hit-and-miss but generally on the whole I think Amarya is one of the best x

      Delete
  9. Think I will try it next month and fingers crossed for a good month, my main interest is natural beauty but I had heard that the box was not offering best value like it had been at the start which put me off a wee bit, but this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found the Amarya box to be the most consistent of all the boxes. I loved it when you got a full size product every month. This was a WOW box for me x

      Delete