Saturday 9 March 2013

Amarya Beauty Box Review - March 2013

My Amarya beauty box arrived yesterday.  I'd kind of forgot it was due so it was a lovely surprise!


Onto the contents -

Zoya Nail Polish - from the "Lovely Collection" - I got shade "Julie" a lovely lilac metallic. Very pretty.  Free from formaldehyde, toluene, pthalates and camphor. Originally created as a custom runway shade for fashion designer Zang Toi.  Full size worth £10.50.

Alison Claire Mango Body Butter 50ml (full size of 200ml retails at £12). This is lovely, a real fruity scent.  It soaks into the skin really quickly leaving it nicely moisturised.  I tried the Coconut & Vanilla scented body butter before and you can read my thoughts here.

Green People Gentle Cleanse and Make up Remover 25ml (50ml retails at £9.95). Suitable for all skin types.  Really like Green People as a brand so happy to try this.

Did you get this box?  What are your thoughts?

17 comments:

  1. You got a great zoya colour, I am loving an Alison Claire body lotion that I bought in mango and coconut and I really want to try the mango body butter. I would be happy to get your box, but I saw another with a blue polish in that I wasn't so enamoured with. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Really happy with this month's box x

      Delete
  2. I love the green people cleanser, hope you like it! I's love to try the Alison Claire body butter, I've heard such good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it last night and was impressed! This mango one is lovely x

      Delete
  3. Great box this month. I've tried the Green People cleanser, it's quite good and removes eye make up well.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison Claire Mango Butter is amazing, I did a blog post on it a few weeks back xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I tried the coconut & vanilla one, liked the butter but didn't like the scent. Loving the mango scent. Will check it out x

      Delete
  5. The body butter sounds lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nail polish is so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't get this beauty box but I have tried the Alison Young mango body butter when it was in my Glossybox and shock horror I hated the scent! I think I am the only person out in the blogosphere who didn't like it :/ Love Green People products and would be keen to try this product out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hated the vanilla & coconut one scent. But like this one! The green people product is lovely and really does work x

      Delete
  8. Love what you got in this month's box! I might have to resubscribe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always found Amarya to be the most consistent of the boxes - only been one or two I've not loved x

      Delete
  9. I think I will give this a go when I change boxes. I like the look of Amarya!
    http://frommfyou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely my favourite box and is always value for money x

      Delete