Friday 10 May 2013

Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Moisturising Cleanser

I bought this Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Moisturising Cleanser from Naturisimo (£14.04 for 100ml) recently.




You will know my love for rose scented products - this is just gorgeous! A lightly whipped foaming cleanser lightly scented with rose.  It contains rosehip oil, willow bark extract and pumice to gently exfoliate.  Lather a small amount between fingertips and apply to the skin, lightly massaging it in and remove with with a warm dampened muslin cloth.

It helps with moisture levels in the skin (mine is quite dry at the moment), removes impurities and daily grime and it leaves my skin soft and smooth.

Have you used this cleanser before?  It work perfectly with the rose balancing mist.  See my review here.  I've added Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Cream to my weekly wants.

6 comments:

  1. I'm in need of trying Jurlique sooo bad... but resisting for now, I have no more space in my bathroom. this cleanser sounds lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd definitely love Jurlique. Teehee know the feeling x

      Delete
  2. I'm addicted to their hand creams... so pricey... yet so wonderful. I also bought their Brightening cleanser... but haven't popped the seal yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes I love their hand creams too. Look forward to your review on their Brightening cleanser x

      Delete
  3. AnonymousMay 11, 2013

    I've never tried Jurlique, but as you know I'm a big fan of rose too.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you'd love it as a little goes a long way and it smells heavenly x

      Delete