Wednesday 12 June 2013

What's in My Handbag: Mama Mio Body Trio & Bathtime Best

I recently received a 15% off code from What's in my Handbag and I bought the Mama Mio Body Trio (I first wanted to try this when I'd just started my 100 day spending ban).  It costs £10 but is worth over £22 and contains:


Mama Mio O Mega Super Rich Body Cream (50ml), Mama Mio O Mega Body Buff (50ml) and Mama Mio Skin Tight Toning Serum (30ml).  They all smell gorgeous so I'm looking forward to trying them out.  I simply adore Mama Mio Mighty Moisture - so I'm hoping these match up.

My second purchase was Bathtime Best (also £10):


This mini set contains the wonderful Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts 100g (worth £8.50 alone).  These salts are great for unwinding after a long and stressful day and after using them I've had the best night's sleep ever! This little pack is enough for 2-3 baths - they'll be going in my holiday bag!

Green & Spring Relaxing Shower & Bath Foam 50ml - this smells gorgeous! I've not used anything from this brand before.  Also in the set are two Korres minis - Guava Shower Gel 50ml (one of my favourite scents) and Basil Lemon Shower Gel 50ml.

Reviews to follow.  Have you bought anything from What's in my Handbag recently?

See the website here
Follow on Twitter  

10 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe the Mama Mio stuff only cost you £10! And I bet the Korres shower gels smell amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I got the discount too! Highly recommend the shower gels x

      Delete
  2. I love WIMH website, I'm reviewing an eye cream for them at the moment. Xxx Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love WIMH and really want to try those bath salts xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will love them if you do! best night's sleep ever after using them! x

      Delete
  4. I was really tempted by the bathtime set! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tried the breast cream from mamma mio and it was alright. I'd like to try more... god, I keep forgetting about WIMH :P x

    I Am A Weapon Of Massive Consumption

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The Body Cream from the Mama Mio set is my fav so far (and I adore the Therapie salts) x

      Delete