Saturday 20 July 2013

Avon Mega Effects Mascara & Super Shock Gel Eyeliner


I'm a huge fan of Avon's Super Shock Gel Eyeliner (Blackberry).  It's a good dupe for YSL Waterproof Eyeliner and a fraction of the price! I always try and pick it up when I see it - normally in the reduced mag which comes with the current brochure.  It featured in my post here.

Alice my Rep (see her Facebook page here) gave me one of the new mascaras to try out - Launching in Brochure 15.

Mega Effects Mascara* is unlike any mascara I've seen before!


The applicator can be bent to your preferred angle to reach every lash!  Brush on the mascara from root to tip. For dramatic, thick and dark lashes.  You can find better pictures by doing a google search!



It will cost £10 and in Brochure 15 comes with loads of free gifts - eyeshadow primer, concealer, eyeshadow brush with smudger and eye make up remover (altogether worth £23).  You can buy direct from Alice here (plus P&P costs).

*complimentary

6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I have ever seen anything like it either xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I threw away the Super Shock crayon I had. I didn't like it and so didn't give it a chance. I should have experimented a little more. As for that mascara, I'm not sure I would enjoy the applicator, I find it's a little out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh! It's definitely interesting & different - you can adjust the handle to suit and it builds up really well x

      Delete
  3. That mascara looks completely different to anything I've seen before but I'm very tempted to try it out when it launches :) I've heard lots of good things about the eyeliner so I need to try it soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! You also get a great package of goodies with purchase. The eyeliner is one of my favs x

      Delete