Saturday 17 August 2013

Caudalie Feuille de Cassis Hand & Nail Cream 30ml

As a subscriber to Feel Unique's newsletters I came across this lovely hand cream which I ordered last Wednesday and it arrived the next day!  A Feel Unique exclusive (£6 for 30ml). It also comes in Pink Grapefruit and Grapevine Honey scents.


It's simply gorgeous! Scented with wild blackberry, blackcurrant leaf and bergamot.  The scent reminds me of Trish McEvoy's Blackberry & Vanilla Musk perfume - which I love!

98% natural origin ingredients - containing grapeseed oil, Vinolevure® and Organic Fair Trade Shea Butter

It leaves your hands delicately scented, soft and moisturised.  Have you tried it? What's your favourite hand cream?

20 comments:

  1. This sounds gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it snells so good. I'm almost out of my L'Occitane stash so might have to order this.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite hand cream IS Caudalie and funny but I'm just about to post my current skin care routine and of course it's on it. Now this one sounds almost divine! I can only hope it'll be readily available here as well. I will definitely try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) well you'll definitely love this! x

      Delete
  4. I love this brand, so nice on my skin. I never react to this brand xx Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I quite like Caudalie products but not tried this yet. I am a huge fan of their lip conditioner - its incredible!

    Gedlab.com – A blog for the modern man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh must try the lip conditioner soon! x

      Delete
  6. Love Caudalie products and this sounds amazing. I swear by the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour hand cream but that's a little pricey so I am always looking for cheaper alternatives! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhh this sounds lush! + my fav brand! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think i'd really like this, it sounds lovely (not that i need any more handcreams aha!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you would! I didn't need anymore either but it's gorgeous x

      Delete
  9. ohhhh exciting! another winner from Caudalie, me think... I need the pink grapefruit one! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds so gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete