Monday 16 September 2013

Mendill Pure Organic Wet Towelettes

I first saw these wet towelettes on British Beauty Blogger.  While browsing Love Lula last week I came across them.



Using the highest grade natural ingredients the wipes are 100% organic.  You can use them to wipe away dirt, to deodorise, for baby's bottoms, for use on hands, feet, body and face (although the lavender ones I bought are quite highly perfumed so I'd be wary using them near my eyes), use in the tumble dryer, place an open one beside your bed to help you sleep and for bee stings.  I think they'd be nice to refresh on a hot day and useful to use while travelling.

They cost £10 for 20 individually wrapped towelettes. Other scents available - lemon, tangerine, orange and eucalyptus.

Mendill donate 1% of their sales to the Planet Growing Movement in support of environmental  causes. No animal testing and the outer packaging is recyclable.

Have you tried these?

8 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting and impressive with so many uses. It reminds me of the Wingman wipes I tried earlier this year.

    Gedlab.com – A blog for the modern man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good! I'll check out your review x

      Delete
  2. I need some of these, always useful to carry around with you, I will add them to my next Love Lula order :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing those on Jane's blog as well. They would be a pleasant change from the usual wipes while travelling, wouldn't they.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed that they have so many uses, the lavender ones would be great to use before bed :) xx

    ReplyDelete