Tuesday 22 October 2013

bodhi Ginger Brew Deep Tissue Massage & Body Oil


As you'll know I'm a huge bodhi fan. I've tried every product from the range and this is my final try for now. An aromatic oil (smells spicy with a real kick of ginger). I especially like to use it after a day spent gardening - it eases muscular aches and pains - you can use it as a body oil or for massage.

This small size (30ml) came in the Vital Travel Set - see here. You can also buy it in 100ml size which retails at £35.

It contains plai, galangai, turmeric and ginger oils which help to relax, rejuvenate and soothe. The light grapeseed oil base helps it absorb quickly.

To use: warm oil in hands and massage into the skin using firm gentle strokes or smooth over the body after a bath or shower.

Have you used this?  What's your favourite bodhi product?

See the website here
Follow on Twitter  

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of ginger essential oil in topical applications as I find it stings. Black pepper or marjoram e.o. works for me though. I'm still wowin'g over Bodhi's neroli luce facial oil, so I've not tried anything else from them as yet.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame. I recommend Mint Thé, Jasmine Falls & Ylang Ylang Incensa. The body scrub, temple balm and lip balm is lovely too. Huge fan of neroli luce and desert rose. I love all Bodhi products (only dislike is pep noir ;) x

      Delete
  2. This smells great, love a bit of ginger! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete