Monday 9 December 2013

Aromatherapy Associates Inner Strength Bath & Shower Oil

I received Aromatherapy Associates Inner Strength Bath & Shower Oil (7.5ml) yesterday in my YOU Beauty Advent Calendar (Day 8). I'm a huge Aromatherapy Associates fan.




Geraldine Howard, Co-Founder and President of Aromatherapy Associates created this oil when she was getting treatment for cancer. She tailored the oil to give her strength, courage and a positive mind frame to help face her fears, calming her and keeping her strong on her path to wellness.

The oil contains Clary Sage, Frankincense, Cardamon, Vetivert and Geranium Essential Oils.

If you buy the full size bottle (55ml - £39) 10% goes to the charity, Defence against Cancer Foundation.

The oil helps to focus the mind giving you calm thoughts as well as relaxing the body and balancing emotions.

Add a couple of capfuls to the bath or smooth over your body before showering. I tried it out last night just before bed and it gave me a restful night's sleep. I really love the cardamon notes in the oil. I also love Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil.

Have you used this? What's your favourite Aromatherapy Associates product?

6 comments:

  1. What a tempting product! I have to try it and spent for charity it's always a good things!
    Bisou

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Deep Relax too but am very tempted by this oil, I like the idea of a product that I can reach for that can give me a bit of steeliness, perfect for this time of year. Thanks Sandra, helpful review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say you will love this oil if you like Deep Relax. Nice to see you back! x

      Delete
  3. I was so pleased to get this in the calendar! Love the scent! Looking forward to a long relaxing bath with it.....I already love the Light Relax & Evening Revive oils, I'm sure this will be a big hit too!

    ReplyDelete