Monday 24 February 2014

inner-soul organics luxury hamper

I was thrilled to win The Beauty Shortlist's twitter competition just before Christmas to win a gorgeous hamper stuffed full of inner-soul organics products.

Founder Emma has a deep knowledge and passion for aromatherapy, massage and essential oils.  She also loves literature and each bottle has an inspiring quote on the label.  Products are packed full of skin loving oils, Vitamins and top quality essential oils.  Organic ingredients are used and there is no animal testing. Packaging is minimal and recyclable.

inner-soul organics support the Burgess Autistic Trust (3% of annual turnover) and the Katie Piper Foundation (£1 from every product sold). With every order receive a free 30ml organic body oil.  See the shop here.



These two products have not yet launched at inner-soul organics.  The Scandinavian Deep Moisture Organic Hand and Body Salve is a rich cream which melts into the skin deeply moisturising it. It smells pretty gorgeous too. It's stuffed full of good things for the skin and scented with juniper berries, pine and Arctic Oat.

Scandinavian Angelica Refresh Bath and Shower Oil 30ml it contains thistle, Arctic cranberry and birch and has a real smokey incense scent. It can be used in the bath or smoothed over the body before showering. This is one of my favourites.


Romance Me Skin Oil (100ml) - Ana said I'd love this and she was right! A gorgeous body oil scented with Jasmine Absolute and Rose - two of my favourite scents!  The oil is made with jojoba, sesame and sweet almond oils which help with elasticity, rejuvenate and moisturise.  Dry skin areas just lap this gorgeous oil up.  Use before bed and wake up with soft, smooth and sweetly scented skin.  Love it.

Circulation Boost Skin Oil (100ml) - I received a mini one of this oil in December's Souk Souk Beauty Box and loved it!  A bend of five oils which moisturise and promote skin elasticity. Omegas 3 and 6, Vitamins A D and E along with Geranium and Rosemary essential oils.  It can help with sluggish circulation and is great for areas of cellulite. With an uplifting scent this is great to use after a morning shower.


Mullein Flower Purifying Facial Oil (30ml) - this is a gorgeous face oil which softens and moisturises the skin. It is great for combination skin types and is really lovely to use. Can be used mornings and just before bed. 

Barefaced Beauty Natural Serum (30ml) - made with Kiwi Seed and Rosehip Oils, Squalane and Spilanthes Acmilla Flower Extract. It smoothes out wrinkles, revives and uplifts the skin leaving it radiant and renewed.

I've loved trying all of these products - thanks so much again Fiona and Emma.

11 comments:

  1. Nice brand....read a few reviews about it but never tried it myself :-). Some lovely face serums too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful prize and I am so happy you won it because I knew you would appreciate the products! I knew you would love the oil we have pretty similar taste usually. I cannot wait to try the new products, they sound divine! I am exited with my Ishga win too, Fiona is amazing! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so made up! First time I used it I was like Ana was so right! You'll love them. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on your win. I agree! x

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the win! Lovely products x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely prize to win! I'd been using the circulation oil on my face since I got the sample in my Souk Souk box (what an idiot!!!) up until when I saw a post about it on Call it Vanity's facebook haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really pleased. I didn't realise it was for the body either for a while! haha x

      Delete
  5. well done on winning the competition, all these products look lovely xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trying the circulation body oil right now and so far so good! You're right about the scent, very uplifting :)

    Mayah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like that one you'll love romance me skin oil x

      Delete