Sunday 6 April 2014

Lina Hanson Global Body Serum



After my January spending ban I treated myself to Lina Hanson's Global Body Serum (100ml - £50).  See my post here.

100% natural the serum is made using the highest quality natural and organic ingredients and is hand blended in small batches. The scent is uplifting making it perfect to use after your morning shower. The serum helps to relieve dry skin, improve elasticity and circulation.  It contains 10 of the world's most powerful and exotic superoils.

To use: shake the bottle before applying to damp or dry skin. Non-greasy it absorbs quickly leaving the body super moisturised and lightly scented.

It's one of the most luxurious products I've ever used and I'd highly recommend it. It smells divine and deeply moisturises the skin.  It's one of my favourite products so far this year.

It contains Marula, Baobab, Camellia Seed, Argan, Brazil Nut, Pumpkin Seed, Rice Bran, Apricot Kernal, Yuzu and Avocado Oils which nourish, protect, hydrate and are rich in anti-oxidants.  Scented with Mandarin, Neroli, Frankincense, Palmarosa, Ylang Ylang, Vanilla and Pink Grapefruit. These essential oils rejuvenate, balance, moisturise, help with cellulite and heal.

The essential oils are sourced in Morocco, South Africa, India, Tunisia, Japan and Peru.  

There is no animal testing, parabens, artificial fragrances, silicones and petrochemicals used in the products.  

Lina Hanson is a celebrity make up artist born and raised in Sweden where eco-conscious living is a way of life. She moved to New York to train as a make up artist and is now one of Hollywood's top make up artists and a natural beauty expert.  Her first product is Global Face Serum.

Have you used either of Lina's products?

25 comments:

  1. Looking super gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous, very impressive ingredients x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still really want to try this but would definitely have to wait until I am a bit more flush in the cash department, maybe one to put on my Birthday list :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a good one for the wishlist. You'd love it x

      Delete
  4. Sounds incredible and so luxe! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds lovely, I love that it's cruelty free too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never used any of these products, I really like the sound of it as I hate greasy moisturisers/serums!

    Em

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra, that sounds like just what I need. I used to blog at 'beneath the elm tree.' Now I have a new blog. I remembered your blog and I just wanted to pop on over and say hi... so, hi. Have a nice day... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed! I'll check your new blog out. You too x

      Delete
  8. Looks so awesome, bet you can't get this in the states, eh? :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of USA stockists :) Check them out http://linahanson.com/#stores

      Delete
  9. Love that it's 100% natural and that is a might impressive list of ingredients! Must check this out x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought it also last year but didnt impressive me too much.
    Mine has slight smell and very faintly..i spoke with Lina and she promised me send me a new bottle :)
    i got mine thru content beauty too *_*

    big kissess

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought this based on raves regarding the scent and mine is barely discernible. Also, the ingredients listed above are not specifically for just the body serum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a shame. Yeah I realise that. x

      Delete
  12. I haven't tried it! It sounds great, love the ingredients.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love love that packaging! Sounds like a gorgeous, luxurious product. Thanks for the review!

    http://amber-allnaturallybeautiful.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's super luxe and simply gorgeous to use x

      Delete