Tuesday 22 April 2014

Spending Ban - Update 3

My last update was in March - see here

I've kind of gone off the rails in April! I bought some goodies from Cult Beauty and received an amazing GWP - see here - it was worth it as I've loved trying out the product from the gift and so nice to have some new things to try. 

I also picked up (still to arrive) some Latest in Beauty luxury samples including my favourite Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts (a steal at £4 for 100g).  My final splurge this month was Love Lula Win-Win Selection Box (again waiting for it to arrive).  I did have some birthday money so not feeling too...guilty.

Onto my wants:


If you are on a spending ban how's it going?

7 comments:

  1. I've never tried it before, but I definitely need to go on a spending ban soon, might give it a try! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Generally I've found it ok but with a few splurges although not as many as before x

      Delete
  2. I am still on a very low spend rather than a no spend, I bought some of the detox salts too, I consider them essential for for well being as I value my rest! Lol! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best way I think! They are definitely essentials x

      Delete
  3. I'm trying not to spend anything at the moment too - hard to avoid all the offers on though! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! It is difficult isn't it x

      Delete
  4. I don't consider birthday money to be breaking a spending ban x

    ReplyDelete