Friday 8 August 2014

YOU Beauty Discovery Box - Summer Essentials - August

I resubscribed to YOU Beauty Discovery this month as I thought the choices were excellent. The box costs an incredible £6.95 including P&P.

I'd hoped to pick up the Gazelli Skincare duo as one of my items but they sold out really quickly.

I was pleased to pick Just Be Botanicals Hydrating Serum 10ml which is worth £14.50!  I'm a huge fan of Gail's products having reviewed Just Be Nourished Body Butter here, Just Be Radiant Botanical Blend Tea here and Just Be Tranquil Body & Massage Oil here.  I have also had the wonderful Just Be Anti-Ageing and Just Be Fresh Faced facials.

The serum hydrates, firms and improves elasticity. Scented with Orange Blossom (divine) it is a natural toner and balances the emotions.  Apply a couple of drops to cleansed skin AM and PM.  Looking forward to trying this.


The second item I chose was the Louise Galvin Masque 100ml - I've used the shampoo & conditioner before so looking forward to trying out the masque. It is free from SLS, PEGs, Parabens, Silicone, Petrochemicals, Polymers and Synthetic fragrances. It will leave the hair hydrated, shiny, full of body and nourished.

Extra Treats - Jimmy Choo EDP & new Jimmy Choo MAN sample vials. I'm a huge fan of the woman's scent so this will be ideal for popping in my handbag, a four way nail buffer and a sachet of FaceD 3-LURONICS Instant Effect Cream Serum.

What did you chose?

6 comments:

  1. Lovely picks!!! I do not have any subscription but I love discovering through other bloggers like you news products/brands! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose the same items as you and I’m really happy with them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty pleased with them too. Look forward to reading your reviews x

      Delete
  3. £6.95 that is a bargain! I'm currently only subscribed to love lula as i have a fear subscriptions could get out of control if i let it haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally bargainous! I've got 3 now eek! x

      Delete