Friday 17 October 2014

a beautiful world - A/W Sampler Box 14

My a beautiful world A/W Sampler box arrived yesterday. It is stuffed full of lots of fab products and it came with a branded pink bag.


MuLondon Organic Fragrance Free Foaming Face Wash - I've tried a couple of the other products from this brand and loved them.  I'll use this in my morning shower.

A 28g trial size of Valia's Purifying Wash which is suitable for all skin types. I'm super pleased to see this in the box as this product was on my "to try" list.

BRAD Biophotonic Ultra Peel 7.5ml sample - I've been wanting to try something from this brand since it's launch!  

Josh Rosebrook Deep Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner - these minis are ideal for travel/try me size. Looking forward to using them. A review will follow!

SW Basics Exfoliant - this is a full size item 118ml and worth £18! I'm a fan of the brand but have not tried this particular product before.

The Body Deli Creme de la Rose 10ml pot - I've wanted to try this super luxe cream like forever! Really pleased to see this sample in my box. 

Konjac French Pink Clay Sponge - I've tried these sponges before but not this variety.  The final item is a polish by Intensae a five-free lacquer in Marnie which is a bright red shade.

Did you get the box? What items did you receive?

Fuller reviews will follow.

6 comments:

  1. It is a fantastic box. I am thrilled with mine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always are! My fav beauty boxes x

      Delete
  2. Such a great box, so happy with mine! I got the Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator instead of Conditioner which I'm super chuffed about as I don't use conditioner! Love the nail varnish colour too, wearing mine today! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh look forward to hearing your thoughts! I tried both this morning and love them. Full sizes definitely on the wishlist! Agree great box x

      Delete
  3. Lovely picks! I am obsessed with Konjac sponges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fab box! Can't wait for the next one and the Christmas boxes x

      Delete