Friday 3 October 2014

bodhi & birch Rosa Rosa Special Edition Skincare Set

bodhi & birch recently launched their skincare range Rosa Rosa.  Ana and Amber both attended the launch (I was so sad I couldn't make it) and you can see their posts about it here and here.  It looked an amazing event.

As I was unable to attend Elijah Choo very kindly sent me the gorgeous Rosa Rosa Special Edition Skincare Set*. I was over-the-moon to receive such an amazing gift! Thanks again so much Elijah!



The range is super, super luxe. I love the chunky glass bottles and the pretty outer box.  This set would make an amazing gift to a loved one or even better to self! Great value too this introductory set saves you £15 buying together rather than each product individually.

Rosa Rosa Clarifying Cleanser 150ml* - wait until you smell this cleanser! It is beautiful and intensely floral. It is enriched with Rosehip Oil, Damask Rose, Orange Blossom and Chamomile which balance, soothe, revive and rejuvenate the skin.  A rich but light cream which you massage over your face and neck, add a little bit of water and it foams slightly before rinsing.  The skin is left feeling nurtured, clean and nourished. Love!

Rosa Rosa Hydrating Toner 100ml* - toning mists are one of my favourite skincare items.  This toner contains floral waters of Damask Rose, Orange Blossom and Chamomile and is light and refreshing on the skin. It soothes, hydrates and refreshes.  Spritz over the face and neck after cleansing or throughout the day.

Rosa Rosa Daily Moisturiser 50ml* - oh WOW this moisturiser is divine! This is a rich cream which again smells simply wonderful.  It contains Rosehip and Meadowfoam oils along with Rose Otto and Neroli to renew and rejuvenate. High in Essential Fatty Acids and Vitamins to boost skin cell regeneration. It softens, smoothes, hydrates and nurtures the skin.  At night-time I like adding a drop or two of Desert Rose Rejuvenating Face Oil*.

The range is simply stunning and I can't choose a favourite as I think the products compliment each other so well.  If you are on the hunt for new skincare I recommend you try this range.  It leaves you feeling pampered and loved as well as your skin looking the best it can be.  Have you tried anything from the Rosa Rosa range?

*gift

10 comments:

  1. I have never tried bodhi & birch but I am growing increasingly more enamoured as they receive glowing reviews! I would love to try that toner, yum! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! You'll need to try everything ;) x

      Delete
  2. Sounds divine! I love box design, just gorgeous. I have yet to try bodhi & birch but definitely will give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The range is beautiful. I'm sure you'd love it x

      Delete
  3. The toner is my favourite...have you tasted it yet? YUM! Thanks for sharing my post xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention and I am glad you got to try everything :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. On my wishlist! I love anything with roses so these would be perfect for me! :) xx

    ReplyDelete