Friday 31 October 2014

Laboratory Perfumes: No.002 Gorse EDT

I first tried No. 002 Gorse EDT from Laboratory Perfumes via samples from Roullier White (see what I bought here). When Cult Beauty recently had a GWP offer I jumped right in!  See my purchases here.

I just love the packaging (which is all recyclable) and the simple clear glass "lab flask" type bottles. Costing £55 for a huge 100ml spray bottle.



The creator of this amazing scent is Christopher Perry, a British Perfumer who loves the landscape and natural history of the British Isles.  His product are on the shelves of some of London's most prestigious fragrance retailers. He creates unisex perfumes and candles (you've guessed it Gorse Candle is now on my wishlist!).

The perfumes are formulated to smell differently on each wearer. Gorse is made using gorse flowers, lemon balm and cardamon. On me it smells slightly coco-nutty with lemon and spicy notes but with a fresh feel. Not every wearer will get the same notes on their skin.  

I know I'll always have a bottle of this magical perfume in my collection.  Have you tried it?

4 comments:

  1. This looks so lovely and I've not heard of this brand before. A good price for 100ml x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! You can sample it at Liberty :) x

      Delete
  2. Oh lala…another great finding of you. Great package indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the simplistic packaging and a great scent too x

      Delete