Wednesday 22 October 2014

Lucy's Lotions: Vitamin E & Grapefruit Lip Balm

I received this fabulous Lucy's Lotions Vitamin E & Grapefruit Lip Balm 30ml (£6.50) in my October Souk Souk Beauty Box. I've been wearing it everyday since my box arrived and I love it!




Packaged in a huge pot this balm is super moisturising and uplifting. It is my favourite item in this month's box.

Lucy makes everything by hand in her London kitchen and products are free from parabens, are suitable for Vegans and there is no animal testing.

The balm is a blend of Macadamia nut butter, Cocoa butter, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E and scented with Grapefruit essential oil.  See the full ingredient list here.

Of course as I love this so much I bought the rest of the range - Vitamin E & Grapefruit Rejuvenating Night OilVitamin E & Grapefruit Body Butter and Vitamin E & Grapefruit Day Cream and they arrived yesterday! Reviews will follow.



See the website here
Follow on Twitter @LucysLotions

16 comments:

  1. That looks lovely!!! Hope to try some of her products soon… x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice I'm sure you'd like them x

      Delete
  2. I love the smell of grapefruit, fruity but not sickly sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what you think of the rest..I'm really liking the lip balm! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing isn't it! I tried the others last night/this morning and impressed so far! x

      Delete
  4. These are looking lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy reading your posts! Do you have an account on Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much :) Not yet I need to get one! x

      Delete
  6. That face oil sounds divine - look forward to your review xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely! I've used it the last couple of night and would highly recommend it x

      Delete
  7. I love the lip balm too. Can't wait to see how you get on with the rest of the range. I would love to see you on instagram too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I'm loving it. Need to get round to it! Thanks x

      Delete
  8. I love a good lip balm and this ones sounds lovely. Definitely want to give it a try! x

    Beauty In My Mind - Beauty Blog UK

    ReplyDelete