Sunday 19 October 2014

Souk Souk October Beauty Box

My October Souk Souk Beauty box arrived yesterday and I'm pleased to say it is jam packed with brands mostly I've not tried before.




So what's inside:

Betty Hula Champagne & Spice Body Moisturising Cream 120ml (£12.99) - this is a full size product. I've heard of this brand but the two items included in the box are my first tries.  The cream has a super sweet scent and feels moisturising on the skin.  The second Betty Hula item is a sample of The Secret Wonder Oil which is packed full of good things for the skin. Use it overnight and wake up to rejuvenated and radiant skin.

Lucy's Lotions Vitamin E & Grapefruit Lip Balm 30ml (£6.50) - this rather wonderful full size lip balm (it's in a huge pot!) is from a brand I've not heard of before! It is stuffed full of butters and oils and scented with grapefruit. It feels great on the lips. Love!  I've just treated myself to the whole range!

AFYNA Daily Purifying Cream Cleanser 30ml (£7.50)- I've heard of this brand but this is the first time I've tried anything. A gentle cleanser which is packed full of good things for the skin. Love the packaging too.

Ville De Fleurs Shea Butter 8ml (£4.99) - this butter comes in a cute little tin. It is perfect for dry areas of skin and hair. Love!

The box extra is Hifas da Terra Mico-Serum sachets - I tried this serum recently and although a nice product I didn't like the scent.  See my review here.

A great box I think. What are your thoughts?

11 comments:

  1. I am really pleased with this box, especially the Lucy's Lotions and the Ville de fleur x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice box! That grapefruit lip balm sounds perfect for a winter pick me up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is seriously gorgeous! Highly recommend x

      Delete
  3. That's a great box! Keep eyeing up SoukSouk boxes - may have to give one a whirl!

    http://lovesandloathes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressed with this box, glad I didn't cancel :) and I have almost used everything from last months box...so proud of myself ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's great. Only item I'm not so keen on is the betty hula body moisturiser. The scent is a bit sweet for my liking! But great box x

      Delete
  5. Nice box! The moisturising cream looks interesting - I should subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the packaging of the Betty Hula body butter but the lip balm sounds right up my street. I subscribed to Love Lula last month and really enjoyed getting a delivery of natural beauty goodies to try out, i'm definitely going to consider subscribing to Souk Souk's box soon :) xx

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip balm is amazing! I've since bought the other items in the range. Souk Souk is brilliant too although my favourite is Petit Vour x

      Delete