Tuesday 17 February 2015

This Works Sleep Plus+ Pillow Spray

I received this little sample pillow spray in the NET-A-PORTER holiday kit back in November. I've lately been having trouble sleeping so decided to give it a try.


The pillow spray is fast acting and is "clinically proven to provide a better night's sleep".  I've been putting it to the test over the last week or so and I can honestly say it has improved my sleep patterns.

Lavender essential oil is naturally encapsulated to gradually release aromatherapeutic benefits as you sleep and so when you awaken you feel refreshed and ready for the day ahead.

To use: shake the bottle and spray onto the bed linen. Natural night time movement releases the fragrance when you sleep.

"100% of restless sleepers said "This works".  Full size costs £25 for 75ml and it is something I'll buy soon!  I'm also tempted to buy deep sleep bath soak which sounds super relaxing and pampering. Do you find it hard to sleep sometimes?

See my review of this works in transit no traces here.

10 comments:

  1. this sounds interesting, I've not used anything like this before and could've done with it last night lol! Thanks for sharing, I shall take a look xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great spray - I really love the smell of lavender! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by the This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray, so I will definitely try out the Sleep plus pillow spray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! This and Kneipp Valerian & Hops Deep Sleep Herbal Bath just works so well together! x

      Delete
  4. Another item for the wishlist :-) I do struggle with sleeping quite a lot, I just can't seem to switch my mind off sometimes!! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete