Sunday 1 March 2015

Little Treats #6


Melvita Rose Extraordinary Water 25ml - this serum like water which is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid locks in moisture. It rejuvenates and firms the skin. Apply before moisturiser using a cotton pad or your fingers.

Abahna White Grapefruit & May Chang Bath Gel 35ml - I love this brand and was pleased to pick this up at Latest in Beauty at a bargainous £1 in their build your own box section. 

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Hand Creme 7g - again only a quid from Latest in Beauty this super rich marzipan scented hand cream is gorgeous and leaves the hands deeply nourished.

Ruth Romano Lemongrass Soap mini - I'm a huge fan of bars of soap and this little one smells lovely!  Uplifting it's perfect for a wake up call in my morning shower.

Have you tried any of these before?

4 comments:

  1. I love marzipan so I really want to try the Burt's Bees hand cream, they have some lovely products :) The water sounds good too xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful! Highly recommend. It's good too :) x

      Delete
  2. I am currently using Melvita's rose water. I bought this recently just to try different type of toner and so far so good. I will write a review of this on my blog at some point in the future.

    Petra
    www.behealthynow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will look forward to reading your review x

      Delete