Wednesday 18 March 2015

lj's Natural Solutions: Organic Purity Rose Body Oil

I'm a huge fan of Lisa's lovely products and being a lover of rose scents I knew I'd have to try her new Organic Purity Rose Body Oil (£14.95 - 50ml).


This super luxe oil absorbs instantly into the skin leaving it with a gentle rosey scent.  Made with Organic Argan, Rosehip and Avocado oils along with Vitamin E and Rose Essential Oil.

It regenerates, hydrates, heals, has an uplifting scent and feels lovely on the skin. My only negative (and it's small) is that I'd like it to smell a bit stronger of rose (but I know rose oil is super expensive!)

Rub onto the skin after your bath or shower for nourished and happy skin! I'll be buying it again at the end of the month for sure!

lj's Natural Solutions products contain no parabens, petrochemicals, sulphates, artificial colours or fragrances.

Have you tried this body oil? What's your favourite product from the range?

2 comments:

  1. This brand sounds lovely. I haven't had the pleasure of trying them yet, but this review is definitely putting them on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried several things from this brand and loved them all! x

      Delete