Friday 15 May 2015

Love Lula Beauty Box - May 2015

I was missing my monthly boxes so...I signed back up to Love Lula after seeing the great April box on Berry's Beauty.


The first thing that jumped out at me was John Masters Organics Orange & Ginseng Exfoliating Body Bar (£7 - full size). It exfoliates as well as cleans the skin. Looking forward to trying it out in my morning shower!

Onto the rest! Figs & Rouge Rambling Rose Balm (£5 - full size) I'm always a sucker for balms and rose scents so this one's also a winner! A multi-purpose balm to use on lips, body and face (I'll also use it on flyaways).

Salcura Skin Repair Moisturiser (£9.99 50ml size) I've tried several items from this brand before and have been pleased with their performance. This cream is great to soothe dry, inflamed and irritated skin. 

REN V-Cense Youth Vitality Cream 15ml (worth £8.40) - this is a decent travel size. It helps to "banish urban grey and combat signs of fatigue". Helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.

And a cute little tin of TEATOX Skinny Detox Loose Leaf Tea and a code for 20% off the brands in this month's box.

I'm know I'll use everything in the box which is the sign of a good box! Did you get it this month? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 15, 2015

    The body bar sounds lovely! I really enjoyed using the Salcura zeoderm cream for my hands during winter. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells lovely and I'm looking forward to using it! I'm looking forward to trying it after gardening! x

      Delete