Tuesday 23 June 2015

A surprise parcel from Tracey at Face Up Beauty

I recently sent Tracey a decant of the Alteya Organics Bulgarian Rose Hair Treatment along with some samples. See her post here. She was super naughty (but kind!) and send me some Balance Me decants and some other goodies she enjoys for me to enjoy!


Here's what she sent:

Decants of the new Balance Me Collagen Boost Restore & Replenish Cream Cleanser (which is lush!) and their new Protect & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner (see Tracey's thoughts here). I'm loving both of these and the shampoo smells really uplifting.

A cute little Heyland & Whittle Bed of Roses soap with teeny rosebuds, Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil (a particular favourite with Tracey), a tub of STEAM CREAM (a favourite with me too) and a Dr Organic Dead Sea Mineral Eye Rescue Rollerball which helps reduce puffiness, tired eyes and dark circles.

Thanks again, Tracey - such a lovely box to receive. Looking forward to testing everything out.

Follow Tracey on Twitter @FaceUpBeauty

4 comments:

  1. Ah, thank you Sandra! You were naughty (but very kind) to send me the extras (and the hair mask sample which is truly exquisite) so... enjoy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! Hope you manage to source! Thanks again x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely surprise and lovely goodies x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was made up! Lots of nice bits to try x

      Delete