Tuesday 2 June 2015

Esthechoc Cambridge Beauty Chocolate

My good friend Nardin gave me a box of Esthechoc Cambridge Beauty Chocolate for my birthday. I'm just about to try them and I'll let you know my thoughts after 21 days.





The chocolate has taken 10 years to develop and it is claimed that by taking a chocolate a day you will get luminous, smooth and healthy skin in 21 days! It tastes just like any good quality 70% dark chocolate and contains astaxanthin, the strongest anti-oxidant known to science.

As you can see the chocolate is individually wrapped in portion sizes (21 x 7.5g) and are 38 calories each.

See more details HERE.

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 08, 2015

    This sounds amazing - hope it works! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra! I wonder what your experiences were with this chocolate? Thanks, Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was nice to use and I felt it plumped up my skin especially midway through the course. But expensive to keep the esthechoc habit up! Was great to try. x

      Delete