Wednesday 17 June 2015

Love Lula Beauty Box - June 2015

My Love Lula Beauty Box arrived yesterday and it's a goodie! This is my last box for a while as I have so many bits and pieces to use up (and have had to chuck a few products which have gone off eeek!) 


So what's inside:

Saach Organics Strengthening Shampoo with Basil, Hibiscus and Peppermint 50ml and Mint and Rosemary Shower Gel 50ml - this is a brand I've fancied trying for a while so I'm pleased to see these trial sizes in the box.

NATOrigin Eyeliner Pencil in Black (£7.25) and a mini Hand & Nail Cream sample (4ml).

JOIK Lip Balm which nourishes and nurtures the lips (£5.50). It's scented with Orange Essential Oil and Balm Balm Fragrance Free Face Balm (£6.99) which is a multi-purpose product - use on dry areas on the face, lips, hands, feet and great for flyaways.

I'm really pleased with the contents of the box this month. What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. This looks a lovely box Sandra! I love the sound of the lip balm.

    Em

    Em’s Mixed Bag…..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really pleased Em and will use everything which is unusual in a beauty box x

      Delete
  2. Have you tried any other Balm Balm products? I've looked at their range a few times as it's so affordable but haven't bought anything yet xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Also love their bath oils, perfumes and facial oil. So much more I want to try from the range x

      Delete