Friday 17 July 2015

de Mamiel Summer Facial Oil

Having simply loved de Mamiel Spring Facial Oil - see my review HERE I knew I'd buy the Summer version, in fact the Autumn Facial Oil is getting pre-ordered before my spending ban kicks in! If I could only ever use one facial oil it would be these as they are simply amazing. After use my skin feels fantastic, looks healthy and radiant and the oils calm and soothe the mind.



The packaging is simple but exquisite and I love the little quote above.



This facial oil should be used from midsummer solstice and is uplifting, refreshing and awakening.  It cares for skin which is more exposed from spending more time outside enjoying long hot summer days (not in Scotland currently!)

It contains so many good thing for the skin - Evening Primrose and Rosehip Seed Oil which are high in antioxidants and fatty acids, Gamma Linolenic which helps with post sun healing, Echium which calms inflammation and sensitivity, Ylang Ylang balances while Jasmine, Rose Centifolia and Neroli enlivens and leaves the skin glowy.  Lemon Seed Oil cools while Geranium and Wild Rose soothe and scent.  The oil also contain Prickly Pear, Pomegranate and Sea Buckthorn Oils which care for and nourish the skin.

Emotions are balanced with flower essences of Marsh Marigold and Pink Frangipani.

Apply 3-5 drops to your palm, rub gently together and inhale while watching any tensions melt away.  Massage into the skin morning and evening.

Have you used any of the Seasonal Facial Oils from de Mamiel?

8 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 17, 2015

    Sounds so nice!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds absolutely delightful. Oh those oils! I have so many face oils in my stash to get through (don't we all!) that I can't justlfy buying another right now but when I run out... I don't know de Mamiel but I so trust your opinion. That packaging too - the little blue ribbon and the Roosevelt quote. A treasure! Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's incredible! I think next year I'm going to buy up front for the whole year (it will be right after my ban haha - I'll be needing a splurge!) You'd love their other products too! The cleansing balm is gorgeous x

      Delete
  3. Oh how gorgeous it looks <3 I need to go on a face oils spending ban so that I can finally make place for one of her facial oils :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! They are simply amazing & I want to always be able to have one. x

      Delete
  4. I am definitely adding this to my wishlist! Just need to use up a few first! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete