Sunday 9 August 2015

I'm Back!

I took last week off the blog as I was on holiday. It was lovely and relaxing and we all had a wonderful time with a few days of glorious sunshine. I'll let you know what I got up to next week. We stayed at L'Horizon Hotel & Spa in St Brelade's Bay, Jersey (hubby and the folks). 

Of course there had to be a bit of shopping...


As the island is duty free it would be rude not to pick up my all time favourite Tom Ford Santal Blush EDP (50ml) which cost £127 instead of £145. See my review here. I picked this up at de Gruchys. (they also gave me some sample vials which we used on holiday).

My second buy (mum treated me) (ever since reading British Beauty Blogger's review I've wanted this) is Chanel's Le Blanc De Chanel - Multi-Use Illuminating Base (30ml) which costs £33 in the UK and £29 in Jersey. I picked it up at Feel Unique (which is a wonderful shop!)  I also got some foundation samples to try and have fallen for Perfection Lumiere Velvet.

Another couple of treats from mum (she also bought a couple and we shared the GWPs).



I'd wanted to get my hands on the Black Honey Clinique Chubby Lash Mascara but they were sold out! So I settled for shade Portly Plum.  The second item is an all time favourite - Estee Lauder's Double Wear Stay in Place Eyeliner in Smoke.


Above is my selection of goodies from the GWPs.

Hope you have all had a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit I am loving the sound of Tom Ford x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love it! It's simply amazing. If you sign up to receive TF emails they occasionally send emails to offer comp makeovers with a mini free perfume! xx

      Delete
    2. Welcome back! I haven't got any Tom Ford fragrances. I really should sample. My mum adores Black Orchid. I love the sound of the Chanel illuminating base. I'm all for a bit of help in the old complexion luminosity department! Fab purchases Sandra, made sweeter by the duty free :). Tx

      Delete
    3. Thank you :) You defo should sample as I'm pretty sure you'd love! So far so good & a wee bit of duty free defo helps. x

      Delete