Thursday 10 September 2015

Bloom Perfumery: TARDES by CARNER



The very gorgeous TARDES by CARNER (EdP) came in my Bloom Perfumery July sample pack. I've promised myself I can buy one of my favourite scents in the July to December period (once my spending ban finishes at the end of December). This is a very high contender as I simply love it!  It's also a Bloom Perfumery best seller.

The perfume is created by Sara Carner alongside recognized perfumers. She comes from a long line of leather artisans and has infused CARNER Barcelona with Spanish workmanship as well as collaborating with the finest designers and suppliers.

The perfume retails at £122 for 100ml, £81 for 50ml or pick up a try me 1.6ml sample for £2 - see HERE.

It has top notes of Almond, Bulgarian Rose and Geranium which give the scent a floral note with a hint of almond and a touch of sweetness. Middle notes of Celery, Plum and Virginia Cedar give it a spicy and fruity heart while base notes of Heliotrope, Musk, Rosewood and Tonka Beans gives it musky, woody and edible sweet tones.

It's truly a perfume I love - it feels like coming home and I even feel it could be my signature scent!

What perfume have you tried lately that has totally wowed you?

4 comments:

  1. I'm using Jo Malone Roses - I love its simplicity and it reminds me of my mum's garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Jo Malone Red Roses such a beautiful scent x

      Delete
  2. This sounds lovely, might have to treat myself to a little sample! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really beautiful Evelyn I'm sure you'll love it x

      Delete