Friday 13 November 2015

Bloom Perfumery: Yearly Sample Pack: 1st Four months

I signed up to Bloom Perfumery's monthly subscription way back in July and thought I'd update you with my favourites from the first four months. See my initial thoughts - JulyAugustSeptember and October.

July's favourite was TARDES by Carner EdP see my review HERE.


In August I found I simply adored PG16 Jardins de Kerylos EdT a balmy fig scent with fruits and woods.


September saw me fall in love with one of the most unusual scents I've ever tried.  Coeur de Noir EdP by Beaufort London is a heady, smokey and sexy scent. It has top notes of ginger, ink, rum with a heart of leather, paper, vanillin and base notes of cedar, tobacco and birch tar. 



My favourite in October was again by Perfumerie Generale and part of the By Invitation Only collection. It's simply a stunning scent.  Gardenia Grand Soir EdP is a rich floral with lush green notes, a hint of bergamot with Sandalwood and Musk.



Have you tried any of these perfumes? Are you tempted to sign up to the Yearly Sample Packs Subscription?

No comments:

Post a Comment