Wednesday 18 November 2015

Estelle & Thild Mini Body Butter Set

The first thing I bought after the ABW A/W '15 Sampler Box when I finished my spending ban was this little mini body butter set by Estelle & Thild (although I did pick it up with 15% off!)

Having loved the body oils from the brand I pretty much knew I'd love these. The texture is more fluffy body cream than actual butter. Light as air the cream absorbs easily leaving the skin delicately scented and nourished.




Inside the box are 4 x 50ml pots (£26.50) and I think they are a generous travel/try me size. They are 99.82% natural and 14.69% organic. Suitable for Vegans and free from parabens, mineral oil, SLS, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA, PEGs, lanolin and dyes. The range is certified organic by EcoCert and made in Sweden.

Inside is:
Spring Rose Blonde: with violet leaf, sweet apricot nectar and spring blossoms.
Sweet Vanilla Blossom: orange, sugary notes, vanilla and creme caramel.
Sparkling Citrus Bloom: lemon, lime, mint, orange blossom and grapefruit.
Fresh Water Lily: with creamy peach blooms, florals, blackcurrant and fresh water lily.  

What's your favourite Estelle & Thild product?

3 comments:

  1. I've not yet tried anything from this brand, but the sweet vanilla blossom scent is high on my wish list! Sounds lovely. xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sweet Vanilla Blossom scent is much stronger in the body oil! x

      Delete
    2. I may have to check that out then! :) xxx

      Delete