Monday 9 November 2015

YOU Beauty Discovery Box - November 2015

I picked up November's YOU Beauty Discovery Box (£6.95 inc P&P) as I thought the products on offer this month were fab.



The first one which jumped out at me was Mitchell & Peach Flora No.1 Fine Radiance Face Oil 10ml (20ml - £30) making this worth £15 and a great value treat. The oil has a delicious scent (rose, lavender, ylang ylang) and helps to plump up the skin, firm and make it glowy. So looking forward to trying this. Expect a full review soon.

As I'm a huge fan of Dr Organic I knew my second item had to be their Royal Jelly Eye Serum (15ml - £9.49). This serum absorbs quickly and has a delicate honey scent. It helps with fine lines, reducing puffiness and dark circles as well as firming and nourishing. Again, looking forward to testing this out.

The extras are a DHC Alpha-Arbutin White Mask a single use sheet mask which help fight dullness and discolouration.  It also helps with ageing and any sun exposure. Fold over flaps allow you to treat the eye area too.

The second extra is I love...Perfectly Peachy Bath & Shower Creme sachet (10ml)

What did you pick this month?

6 comments:

  1. I chose the facial oil and the jane iredale primer. The oil is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice choices! I so agree lush isn't it! x

      Delete
  2. I loved this box as there were quite a few products that I wanted to try out, but in the end I chose the Josh Wood Root Concealer and the Library of Fragrance Gin & Tonic spray
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Definitely several options I could have picked this month. I love the Library of Fragrance scents x

      Delete
  3. I went for the Dr Organic eye serum too and also the Jane Iredale primer xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete