Thursday 21 January 2016

Miller Harris Rose Silence EDP


I first tried this beautiful scent when in London in October and dropped some serious hints to hubby. I never for a moment thought he'd remember or buy it so I was absolutely gobsmacked and thrilled when I opened my Christmas gifts from him.

Rose Silence is simply divine "A beam of light streams in through the curtains and you wake slowly, breathing the scent of a fresh white pillow. An unexpected embrace: faint, fresh rose with undertones of sandalwood and patchouli. Untouchable yet crisp, possessing an intoxicating magic. An intimate thrilling moment".

It has top notes of mandarin and blackcurrant, a heart of rose and base notes of patchouli and cashmere musk.

A feminine true rose scent and one I'm very happy to have in my perfume collection.

What's your favourite Miller Harris scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment