Sunday 10 April 2016

Bloom Perfumery: Yearly Sample Pack: November to March Favourites

I've now only a few months left of my Bloom Perfumery subscription. I've absolutely loved it and it has introduced me to loads of perfumes I'd never normally have tried which are now firmly on the wishlist. You can see my favourites for July, August, September and October HERE.

These are my favourites from November - March:

In November, Bloom Perfumery switched it up and gave the girls the guys selection and vice versa. Initially I was a bit surprised but ended up really loving one of the scents (for me, rather than hubby).


CUIRS by Carner EdP (£81 - 50ml) totally stole my heart. It has notes of oud and leather with saffron, gaiac wood, sandalwood, Texas cedar, violet, Amyris wood, patchouli, musk, tonka beans, cistus and nagarmotha. I also adore TARDES by Carner (review).


In December my favourite was Esprit Divin EdP by Paul Emilien (£140 - 100ml) a spicy, woody and floral scent with top notes of clove, ginger, grapefruit, frankincense, nutmeg, rose saffron, vanilla, amber and cardamon with a heart of musk, nagarmotha, patchouli, rosewood, sandalwood and violet leaf with a base of amber, labdnum, musk, spices, tobacco and Turkish rose.


January saw me fall for Foudre by Parfumerie Generale EdP (£80 - 50ml) a floral and woody scent with a hint of freshness which has notes of black tea, champaca, pepper, cashmeran, musk and vetivert.


In February I loved Nanban by Arquiste EdP (£135 - 100ml) which is smokey and woody and has notes of black pepper, black tea, Chinese osmanthus, coffee, copaiba balm, frankincense, leather, myrrh, saffron and styrax.


Last month I just loved Boszporusz by Nishane Extrait de Parfum (£110 - 50ml) a breezy sea inspired scent with notes of cypress, galbanum, sage, seaweed, gardenia, jasmine, amber, musk, oakmoss and patchouli.

Sign up to a Bloom Perfumery Yearly Sample Pack Subscription HERE. It costs £120 for the year and monthly you get 5 x 1.6ml samples, a promocode for 10% off that month's selection and a 1.6ml sample of a recent launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment