Sunday 19 June 2016

A.S Apothecary: First Aid Kit #12



This little calming balm by Amanda at A.S Apothecary has been on the wishlist a while. I first discovered Amanda when she was running Wellgreen Lewes and I bought several of her delicious Rose Body Butters among other things (link). I've also had the pleasure of meeting her in Edinburgh.

See my reivews of A.S Apothecary products - Cleansing Oil #5 & Lip Balm #9* (review), Mineral Powder #2, Cleansing Oil #5 & Facial Serum #3* (review).

First Aid Kit #12 is a tonic for the nervous system (one sniff and you feel instantly calm!) The balm contains essential oils and homeopathic remedies to calm and invite tranquility into the mind.  It helps with situations where you feel deeply anxious.

A blend of Madagascan Vanilla which is comforting, Sweet Majoram (grown and distilled in Cyprus) calms, relieves anxiety and stress, Bergamot uplifts and Chamomile calms and heals.

Vetivert is earthy and grounding, Ambra Grisea is great for anxiety or sadness. Argentum nitricum balances and helps to take the edge off anticipatory anxiety. Actonitum napellus alleviates panic and tension while Gelsemiun combats weakness which sometimes comes with anxiety.

To use: dab onto pulse points when needed to de-stress and regain control.

I've found this really helps me when I get stressed or feel anxious. Even opening the pot and inhaling the balm makes me feel calm. 

What's your favourite A.S Apothecary product?

*complimentary

2 comments:

  1. This sounds gorgeous, I always find vanilla scents very soothing <3

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has quite a herbally scent with a hint of vanilla. Works wonders on anxiety x

      Delete