Tuesday 14 June 2016

Content Beauty Wishlist

I spied some new to me brands and products at Content Beauty yesterday. So you know what's coming up...A wishlist!

I'm loving the look of Isla Apothecary..


The products are hand made in small batches in the UK. What caught my eye was their Blood Orange + Vanilla Moisturising Sugar Scrub (220g - £23) which sounds like a delicious combination. 

I'm also loving the sound of their Hawaiian & Himalayan Detox Bath Soak (220g - £26) which blends black Hawaiian and Himalayan salts with Patchouli and Citrus.


Neroli Body Oil (100ml - £32) which is scented with Neroli, Citrus, Frankincense and Patchouli and can be used in your bath or as a luxe body oil.


Next up, a new range Julisis Gold Day Wash (150ml - sold out at present!) which blends Neroli flower extract, Carrot oil, Jojoba and Liquid Gold. 


I also spotted John Masters Organics SPF30 Natural Mineral Sunscreen (50ml - £28.50) which protects and nourishes the skin.


What's on your Content Beauty wishlist?

4 comments: